My two german projects Globesurfer.de (Wolrd Tour Blog) and Backacker-Reise.de (Backpacker Informationsportal) are becoming more and more popular and time-consuming, therefore I am looking for two to four co-authors and additional guest authors who enjoy writing and travelling to strengthen our team. This is my 3rd project and as a non native in english I would prefer some native english speaker to take care of the travel blog on this website. We also give young talents a chance =)
Potentially you could also do some press trips. There are some things I can offer, but I also demand. Please read carefully what I offer and expect from you as co-author! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Permanent co-authors wanted!
As mentioned above I am looking for two to four permanent authors.
Who brings along the following conditions is a perfect match for us:
- You enjoy travelling and writing and have a creative, independent and confident writing style.
- Your are a native English speaking person
- You are a strong personality and have class and style.
- You enjoy contact with people and have an open personality.
- You have experience in one of the following fields: SEO, Social Media, Storrytelling, Research
What we offer:
- You become a team member of a new, but fast growing travel website
- You are practically free in the choice of the topics – provided that they harmonize thematically with the blog and you can manage your working hours freely.
- You get the possibility to introduce yourself in an article in the blog and to link to your own website.
- You will be trained by me in WordPress technology, usability and SEO. You are free to use this knowledge in your own projects. There is also the option that I actively support you in your projects.
- It is likely you will be sent on press trips under my flag. These are either completely free of charge or extremely discounted. You are free to present yourself as co-author of my projects and to pitch for press trips or products. I am happy to support you with templates and guidelines.
What we expect:
- At least 2 articles per month with at least 600 words
- Posting of images in social media (mostly Instagram and Facebook)
- You can also implement the specifications of articles on difficult topics
- Absolute confidentiality with internal data such as prices, partners, cooperations, etc.
- A good contact and communication are very important to me (Skype, e-mail).
- Don’t hesitate to contact us – we are looking forward to your letters!
Guest post on backpacker-trip.com
You want to publish a guest contribution with us? I am pleased about interesting guest contributions around the topic Backpacking. Because there are more and more requests, I have put together a small guide for future guest authors.
Please stick exactly to it, because otherwise we will have to reject your suggestion or will not be able to publish the article.
Please tell us in advance:
- Please tell us a few sentences about you and/or send us a link to your website / blog.
- Send us two to three topic suggestions incl. title ideas.
- Read through existing posts from us to understand the writing style and to see if we already have the topic.
- The article should inspire, be helpful or solve problems.
If we like your idea:
- Send us the article in text or Word format (also as finished HTML text incl. formatting)
- Unique content! No “Copy & Paste” actions from other, previously published posts on other blogs/websites.
- Your guest post should have more than 1000 words.
- You pay attention to a good spelling, grammar and expression. As an author or blogger this should be a matter of course.
- Build paragraphs into the article. Huge text blocks are difficult to read (you can orient yourself on our articles, for example).
- Build, if it goes and fits, subheadings in
- We always address the reader directly with “you”. “We don’t use “man”, “you” etc..
- Of course, good photo material should also be included (at least four photos).
- In addition you can also use Creative Commons photos from flickr or Pixabay etc. (please only use the Attribution license). We only need the links to the respective photos, the rest we do.
- Links in the article to your page are of course allowed. But please do not exaggerate.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the content or to add our own links.
- If desired, send us also a short author info with. Also available with photo (square format), but is not mandatory.
- Commercial links are not allowed. Please ask for our conditions, if you want to install such a link.
- As soon as the article is online, you should of course post it on all your social media channels.
- You check the article every few days after it is published and answer any comments or questions you may have. This also applies to our Facebook page.
Don’t hesitate to contact us – we look forward to receiving your comments!